Monday, October 11, 2010

Chaotic Radio...


Hey man

Between You and Dennis Kaeos Smith
Dennis Kaeos Smith July 25 at 1:54pm Report
Ronnie hey man, hope all is well. Grab my friend request over there bud, long time no talk!

Dennis Kaeos Smith August 22 at 3:56pm Report
Hey Ron, wondering if your going to accept my friend request bud? It's been out there a few months and It seems like I am the only one not approved! Are we cool amigo?

Sunday, October 31, 2010 12:41 AM
Dennis Kaeos Smith commented on L.B. Thrillkill's wall post.

Dennis wrote:
"Hey been trying to friend you man, please accept :)"


Dennis Kaeos Smith November 11 at 7:05pm Report
Hi Ron, was wondering if you could either approve or deny my friend request here. Your friends with my wife, you've got "Like"s on all my pages but since my friend request is still "pending" I can see your posts, and it kind of sucks not being able to talk to you bud. Still not sure if your angry with me for something or whats wrong but I'd appreciate if you could hit the button one way or another. Hope all is well.
Dennis






No comments:

Post a Comment