Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sauced Wings & More Plano Tx.

  Stopped by Sauced last week for lunch after dropping my wife off for a Doctor appointment.  She's not into wings like myself so I have to get my "Wings On" when the opportunity presents itself. 
  Really clean and cool kinda wing barn that I hope to go back too soon.  Always speak clearly when saying "Bone In" or "Boneless".  My order was mistaken for "Boneless" which I have never ordered before.  As you can see I went with it and ate me sum boneless wings which to me is kinda stupid.  Nothing but sum white chicken meat chopped up in squares and deep fried.  But for what I got it was really tasty.  Fries really good.  Next time will make sure of my order.  I'll be back.

 Sauced Wings & More on Urbanspoon






No comments:

Post a Comment